Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday & Friday: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Strict 10 Day Time-Frame Enforced on All Pickups!
If Extensions Are Needed Please Pay Online & Notify Via Email
Manu 25% East Cape Manuka Oil, 10ml (0.34oz)
Set of 4 - See Description Below for Details
- Sold Winning Bid: $12.00
- 7 Bid(s) View Bid History
- Pick Up Location 4042 Pacific Ave. Riverdale, UT 84405
- Pick Up Hours Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM / Wednesday and Friday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Lot # 24601
- System ID # 16999272
- End Date
- Start Date
- Manu™ Manuka oil 25% has a wide application of uses for minor infections and is particularly recommended for combatting ringworm, jock itch, seborrheic dermatitis and for children with eczema and dermatitis conditions.
- Manuka oil is unique because the only place its produced in the world is in the East Cape region in New Zealand, which has the highest levels of naturally occurring antimicrobial triketone compounds.
- Scientific research has proven the effectiveness of East Cape manuka oil, The Cawthron Institute in Nelson, The Otago University Microbiology Department and the University of Waikato New Zealand have conducted extensive testing of East Cape manuka oil against a wide range of human pathogens and concluded that this special type of manuka oil was
- 20 - 30 times more active than Australian tea tree oil against gram positive bacteria
- Several times more effective against strains of fungi,
- Effective against gram negative bacteria and viruses.
It’s great for:
- Seborrheic dermatitis.
- Cold sores
- Ringworm and jock itch.
- Treating mosquito and sandfly bites
There are no questions for this listing.